The Perks of Being A UKM Dental Students



It has been 2 to 3 months since I got accepted into this dentistry course in UKM. I'm too busy to post anything in my blog.. So, right now I finally have the time to share my experience on being a UKM dental students.

Lemme start with the schedule. First of all, I want you guys to know the schedule is never fixed and it will never be. This Monday, you're gonna have 2 lectures, 1 lab. Next Monday, you will have a different timetable. It is not like the school anymore. But don't worry, you just always have to be alert with your timetable and it's gonna be fine.

Basically, you have to spend your whole day at the faculty because there is no time to go back to your room for an hour gap. Starting from 8 am until 4 pm, you have to attend a lot of classes including lectures, labs and etc. During lunch hour, as for me, I love spending my time eating at the cafe and then go to the library which we called as PDAL. There, you can either melepak, enjoy the UKM Pelawat wifi, study, watch TV (Level 2) etc. Seriously, the library is like the best place to hang out when you have a gap at the faculty.

Is dental really that busy? Well, i don't know. But I think it just got started and we have to adapt. Quizzes, mini tests, yeah we have those things almost every week. So you always have to keep your study consistent. FYI, mini tests has the highest percentage for the carry mark, so you guys have to give a little bit more attention to it.

Being the first year, the freshie, we have to get to know with our seniors. So, there is an orientation specially made for dental's first year students. It is quite tiring, but knowing your seniors will give you a lot of advantages. You can ask them to teach us, guide and share some tips (and also books).

These 2 to 3 months are busy for me but I'm still enjoying it. Just don't be too stress with your study and always have fun. You can join a lot of activities if you want. As for me, I joined Kelab Usahawan and also football SUKEM. I even go out to the mall every weekend (well you're already in KL guys, don't miss the chance!) Don't worry, manage your time carefully and everything is gonna be fine... I hope so.

That's all from me right now. It is already 5 am duh.. Just ask anything if you want to know more. See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UKM Dentistry Interview 2017

Doktor Atau Engineer?